UPDATE: 2 April 2021
Here at The Lotus Tree our first priority continues to be the well-being of our guests and of those who work hard to keep the guesthouse clean and welcoming. We also want to make sure that when our guests arrive they can have a safe and enjoyable holiday with us with a minimum of disruption.
We were fully booked throughout the summer of 2020 in a Covid-safe environment and we appreciate the support of all our guests in helping to keep The Lotus Tree virus free. We are fortunate to have very large grounds and a big pool so it’s easy to maintain social distancing. All our rooms and studios have separate entrances and there are no shared bathrooms.
When we open for the 2021 season on May 2nd we will have the same strict Covid safety policies in place until further notice.
We will continue to do everything possible to keep you, and the team at the Lotus Tree, safe during your stay.
• The rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between visits;
• All communal areas are disinfected at least twice a day;
• Hand sanitiser is provided in all the rooms and cleaning products with disposable cloths available in communal areas;
• Sun loungers, tables and chairs are widely spaced and you can have your own lounger etc for the duration of your stay;
• Plenty of space is left between people during breakfast and any other meals. You can have breakfast left outside your room if you wish.
Before your arrival we will try to answer any last-minute questions.
In the meantime we hope you and your loved ones are all safe and well. As you will know, the regulations are being kept under review in France as elsewhere. We will always follow the latest advice.
The Lotus Tree team.
If travel restrictions are in place when you are due to stay with us: Don’t panic. If you need to cancel at any time, even at the last minute, because of the virus we will refund your deposit in full.
If you have any other questions just drop us an email and we will do our best to help.
Best wishes and stay safe!